Help Us Create a CRM for Small Business That Doesn’t Feel Like a CRM
We are seeking one new team member for our real estate software company. Your job would be a Full Stack Developer reporting to our CTO and CEO. You’ll be helping to develop a brand new feature set for our platform, which is built on React and PHP.
We’re looking for an experienced full stack dev that considers their work to be art, with a keen eye for quality design and user experience. You’d be expected to help us grow our in-house development team with the best possible talent.
The mission: Develop out our standalone CRM into a conversationally intuitive platform that becomes the easiest to use lead management system for real estate investing.
We’re big believers that our entire team should be aligned to the same core values and “why” behind what we do, so be sure to read more about what we’re all about and see if our team and purpose is a fit for your goals.
- Expected start date: 11/01/2018
- This is a remote position so you can work from anywhere. You must be available for US Eastern time business hours from 9 – 5PM EST.
- Contract to start then full time
- Compensation: TBD
- Creating technical specs for SCRUM stories
- Assisting in organizing sprints
- Delivering story points assigned in a two week sprint
- Must have experience working with React, PHP, AWS
- Must have experience working in a development team environment
- Must have experience working with entrepreneurs, whose ideas come quickly and require fast action
- Must be self-driven, and able to determine the “how” of project details when given the big picture.
- You will report directly to our CTO
You will enjoy additional benefits such as…..
~ Access to a community of the top real estate investors in the world
~ Working with an amazingly funny and hard working team!
~ Quarterly travel to awesome locations for team meetings
Plus, you can work from home, meaning pajamas are totally acceptable 🙂
Introduce yourself by sending us an email telling us why you’re interested in the position along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, we can send further information as well about our vision with the software.
Thanks so much for your interest, looking forward to hearing from you!